Monday, November 27, 2006

'I'm a VERRRRRRRY BAAAAD boy!'

VS.


Ok, around 8:10 p.m.sh tonight I flipped the t.v. off of the Disney Channel (it was bathtime for the imps. It was almost bedtime for the imps. I had to finish assembling our Christmas Tree).

To make my case, 'That's So Raven' was over. A new show was juuuust beginning to start and Monday Night Football was also starting:

boy.imp: Santa! (whiny voice that fully registers both his anger and sadness as only a three -year-old can) I want Santa! (brief pause as he glares directly at me) Bad Daddy! Bad Daddy! You put football on!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with the kid. You made Raven cry...

Mama of 2 said...

Well even though I didn't watch Monday Night Football...I did make Little Man go to be only a 1/2 hour into Santa Clause. He had spent the better part of the holiday weekend going to be after 10pm and knowing he had to get up at 6am since I am working today...well I just couldn't see letting him stay up to watch the whole movie (besides we had already seen it at least 3 times).

So consider me a bad mommy too.

Diana said...

heh. I would have cried too but only because I hate football.
But-that whiny voice- I hate it so much! Why is it that these kids use it for everything? (Or is it only my kid?)