Wednesday, September 27, 2006

dropping off of the face of the earth

Well, since we crashed and burned last week, I started this week out on the road. Driving. Driving North. Driving East. Driving South. Driving West.

I did so much driving I was tempted buy a riding mower just so I could burn it. (why a riding mower? I have no idea, except that one has to drive it!)

I have listened to almost all the books on tape from the local library, except danielle steele. That could happen soon!

In Other news:
boy.imp was on the potty tonight, talking with wife.imp and just started crying. BIG.TEARS. wife.imp yelled for me and pointed at b.imp.


w.imp: I don't know what happened! We were just fine! He was sitting here talking and then he started crying!
me: 'b.imp', are you fake crying again?
b.imp: (looks at the floor then looks up laughing!!)

It is official folks! We have two burgeoning actors in the family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...Maybe they will mention you in any acceptance speeches.

Diana said...

LOL! Fake crying with real tears? That's talent. I hope my son never learns that, he only has the sobbing-with-no-tears part down...