Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Feeling the love here at the Playground!






Baby Sis called the other day and informed us she was 'stuffed', 'the bun was in the oven', 'with baby'...She did not actually use those words but I was able to grasp the gist of her conversation almost immediately.

sis: hey, do you and wife.imp still have baby clothes? I will need some in Sept....
me: Of course! We keep them just in case boy.imp stops growing...Oh, you are! Congratulations...yada yada yada...

So I work all day and then called the eldest bro and ask if his daughter has any old clothes (twin girls) and received a very vague answer (she lives in Colorado and I know that my older brother calls her up daily to check on the status of her twins clothing needs...) Anyway our younger brother (who is single and childless) immediately offered to send baby sister all of the baby clothes he has at home.

Soooo, it looks like in Sept. Baby Sister will be getting gift cards.... (or knowing my siblings, greeting cards -- Hey, don't hate the Playas', hate the game!).

clipart from: http://birding.about.com/library/bl0600stork3.htm

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My baby sis is due in August. We can spoil together! =)

Anonymous said...

oh, babies everywhere! One of the agents in my office (a nice one i never write about) and my other SIL are newly pregnant. I'm remembering not to drink any water at their houses ...

dennis said...

diana: the water over here is, thankfully, hormone free...LOL

christina: it's a date...plan...great idea! :)