Thursday, January 11, 2007

Monday: We witnessed Floriday play a high school team. 'Nuff said.

Tuesday: Cannot remember Tuesday. Lots of driving tho'

Wednesday: We went to girl.imp's school for a field trip. We saw 'A Year with Frog and Toad'. It must be a very old play, because the male leads (Frog and Toad) were very, very chummy. What our grandparents' parents would have called good pals...Today we would refer to a closet...

Thursday: wife.imp told me that boy.imp is beginning to mature. He has recently been proclaiming '...I am not a little boy! I am a big boy!' But now he has taken it a step further. When we ask him if he needs his diaper changed he runs away screaming that he did not soil his diaper. So then if we ask him if he wants to stop using diapers and start wearing underwear...

boy.imp: You can stop asking questions. Stop asking questions now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you ahve been busy while you have been away from the blogging world. Glad you are back. I have missed you.

As for the whole soiled diaper thing...Girlie Girlie is great at telling me after she's done her business now if I could just get her to tell me before.

Anonymous said...

Ah, I see your boy.imp is headed for a career in politics....haha.

Diana said...

Wow he told you.

dennis said...

oh, that's right people! Encourage the imp!!

You better believe that I will NOT be sharing this bit of support with the boy!

...nuts!