Thursday, January 18, 2007

So I was in the Shower and

I was totally enjoying the solitude and hot rinse when I heard boy.imp calling.

However I ignored his first few attempts. What could be so important that he needed to drag me out of the shower.

b.imp: Dad? Dad? Can I throw up?
me: (well if you have to ask, how bad can it be?) Sure! Go ahead!

I found out that he was serious and I spent most of this a.m. cleaning while dressed only in my skivvies and a t-shirt. I am very glad that my neighbors (mostly) work during the day!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! He actually asked first?

How polite of him.

Anonymous said...

Ewwwww! Congratulations for not hurling yourself ... the mere sight of that stuff makes me lose my cookies!

dennis said...

mamag: my cookies almost escaped and have been threatening ever since. I have taken the day off from work because I would rather not risk reenacting the day George Bush Sr. met the Japanese Prime Minister

Tony: yes. we are quite pleased with his personality. He might get some KFC once the bug goes away

Diana said...

ugh, sick kids. Well, since you're staying home anyway...can you take mine if his school calls me again today? I'll totally come back for him ...I swear...*packing bags and reserving a flight to Guam*

I hope he feels better, and nobody catches it! LYSOL!!!

Anonymous said...

Poor boy. here's hoping he is better now.

dennis said...

Diana: Why Guam?

Christina: much better. in fact, they are scheming to extend their bedtimes...

betty: I don't know, between your cravings and Tony's addiction...will there be enough for the rest of us?

Anonymous said...

Aw. But he's so darn polite.