Thursday, January 25, 2007

Time to Take A Meme-- Come on. You Know You Want To...

GO WITH YOUR FIRST INSTINCTS !
WHEN CHOOSING NAMES, MAKE SURE THEY ARE REAL PEOPLE THAT YOU ACTUALLY KNOW


1. ON A BLANK SHEET OF PAPER, WRITE NUMBERS 1 THROUGH 10 IN A COLUMN ON THE LEFT.


2. BESIDE THE NUMBERS 1 WRITE DOWN ANY NUMBER YOU WANT.

DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE NUMBER?


3. BESIDE THE NUMBERS 2 & 6, WRITE DOWN THE NAMES OF TWO MEMBERS OF THE OPPOSITE SEX.


4. WRITE ANYONE’ NAME NEXT TO 3, 4, & 5.
(LIKE FRIENDS OR FAMILY...)


5. WRITE DOWN FOUR SONG TITLES IN 7, 8, 9, & 10

If you are interested the key and my answers are in the Comments.

If you do take this Meme on your own....please let me know.

2 comments:

dennis said...

KEY TO THE GAME

1. THE PERSON IN SPACE 2 IS THE ONE YOU LOVE

My Answer : Wife.Imp (no, I did not peek before submitting my answer)


2. THE PERSON YOU LIKE BUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP CANNOT WORK IS IN SPACE 6

My Answer : Jeannie (my first love - high school/college girlfriend. She dumped me Valentines weekend and told me she was engaged to the boy she broke up with to date me. To this day this guy cannot talk to me... LOL)

3. YOU CARE MOST ABOUT THE PERSON YOU PUT IN SPACE 3

My Answer : Alicia (I used to house sit at her apartment because she was almost raped while we were at college. The weekend before she left school to get married she tried to get me drunk and in bed...To this day I really do wish I actually drank...as a matter of fact this memory might just eventually drive me to drink...)


4 THE PERSON YOU NAME IN NUMBER 4 IS THE ONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL.

My Answer : Girl.Imp

5. THE PERSON YOU NAMED IN 5 IS THE YOUR LUCKY STAR

My Answer : Boy.Imp

6. THE SONG IN 7 IS THE SONG THAT MATCHES WITH THE PERSON IN NUMBER 2

My Answer : You Shook Me

7. THE TITLE IN 8 IS THE SONG FOR THE PERSON IN 6

My Answer : Pressure

8. THE 9TH SPACE IS THE SONG THAT TELLS YOU MOST ABOUT YOUR MIND

My Answer : Bent

9. AND 10 IS THE SONG TELLING HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT LIFE

My Answer : Rock’N’ Roll Part II

10. NUMBER 1 IS YOUR LUCKY NUMBER

My Answer : 9 (this was an obvious choice)

dennis said...

justdmarine: Well, as I remember it, the song does claim that one cannot tell a lie...:)