Sunday, May 04, 2008

Over the weekend...

Girl.Imp had her First Communion.
While standing in line, waiting file into the Church:
me: Settle down!
g.imp: blahblahblah (it was as if she had drunk 7-8 cups of sugar in her coffee that a.m.)
me: stand still...settle down
g.imp: blahblahblahblabblabblab, daddy, you have skin hanging out of your nose..!
(mind you we are standing in line with over 80 imps and their parents)
me:uhh, how's that?
g.imp: fine...blabblabblabbberdyblabblab, no, it's still there! You have a booger hanging out of your nose!

Yep, right before heading into Church for G.imp's big day, daddy is standing in line picking boogers out of his nose!


Daddy also spent the last week sleeping alone. Not one member of the family was interested in sleeping in the same bed, sharing a hug or even sitting on my lap.

Of course the rampant spread of Poison Ivy on my arms, neck and abdomen might be a small part of the isolationism...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

QUARANTINED IN YOUR OWN HOME...TSK TSK...

WHAT'S FUNNY IS THAT MY KIDS WOULD STILL HAVE BEEN ALL OVER YOU, SLIPPING ON THE CALAMINE LOTION...BECAUSE THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN FUN

HOW DID YOU GET POISON IVY DENNIS???

~DIANA @ STUCK...

Creative-Type Dad said...

Yeah, I could see why they would want to stay away.

I want to know too, how did you get it?