Sunday, February 24, 2008

Life At the Playground

boy.imp and girl.imp share a bed, actually they sleep on two single beds that are side by side. Boy.Imp started chewing on girl.imp's hair tonight.

We really don't know why.

My laptop is set to run pictures as the screen saver (a function I just yesterday enabled) and girl.imp found out about this new twist last night 2 hours after her bedtime because she came downstairs to complain about her health...and watched the slide show for another hour or so...

Boy.Imp discovered this feature as I defragged the hard-drive around dinner time and spent most of dinner commenting on the photos. I had to turn the computer toward the wall because both imps were walking away from the table to get a closer view of the photos they most liked.

I did something to my neck. Don't know what and have suffered with near constant pain for 11/2 weeks. So after a massage and liberal use of a massage stick mthe pain is nearly gone. However, I still hesitate to look to my left with any degree of speed.

5 comments:

James Burnett said...

so what you're saying is kids are a pain the neck? kidding. i look forward to it. and that photos as screensavers idea is good. i need to catch up w/the times. i think i'm still using the windows logo screensaver.

Hannah said...

Yeah, Isaac thinks all pictures are on laptops. If I ever presented him with a photo album - you know, with the pictures actually PRINTED - I doubt he'd know what to do with it.

Maria said...

Hmmm. Hair chewing. A hard habit to break in kids...However, I have never had to break one of chewing someone ELSE's hair...

Glad the pain in the neck is being tended.

Pageant Mom said...

At least it's just your neck...

I'm not unsympathetic at all but I live with a man who has chronic back, neck, hip, shoulder, knee and foot pain.

Could be worse?

I hope it does not come back for you!!

Dad Stuff said...

That darned computer is so hypnotic, isn't it?