Sunday, November 18, 2007

It could be my grief or the fact that boy.imp is still so small

But yesterday the fam left 'The Playground' to visit the grandparents and to watch the Buckeyes completely dismantle 'that team from up north'.

However I noticed that during the game that boy.imp was resting his head on wife.imp's chest. Later during the day I cornered wife.imp in the kitchen:

me: do you realize that boy.imp's head will fit in your bra?

There is still some slight bruising to my left arm...


Today wife.imp and girl.imp were about to go shopping and I was rough-housing with boy.imp (who now likes punching things). I made the mistake of rolling onto my back as he started his swing. He adjusted his aim and ensured that there will be no more imps born into our family.

Just so that you know, girl.imp likes to wake one up, in the early morning, by breathing on one's face. I just hope her future spouse is more tolerant than I am...I do have to admit that this is a fairly effective system of waking one from a deep sleep.

Both imps like to announce when they toot. Boy.imp takes it a step further and likes to toot then reach around behind him and 'grab' the toot so he can then 'throw' it at someone...

3 comments:

Pageant Mom said...

You are lucky you didn't have to end up putting raw steak on an eye LOL

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

(btw, no matter how old they get, the fart game never seems to lose it's entertainment value...)

Maria said...

There is nothing like waking up in the morning to a child's face a mere inch from yours and their hot little breath puffing into your face.

When she is a teenager, you will miss that. And she won't do it anymore because she will be afraid that you will smell the day old cigarette smoke or something....

Someone told me that once about Liv and I laughed. I said, "My child will NEVER smoke."

They just looked at the other parent of a teenager and laughed....

Diana said...

throwing the toot? that is gross. gross i tell you...lol