Monday, February 16, 2009

Another List

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Nope

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
It must have been the Fall of '87. We just lost the last football game of the year to make our total 1 and 11. No, I really was not enamored with my teammates so I guess the last time I really cried (not for my parents benefit when trying to avoid chores) was in 2nd grade when nobody would partner with me for an in-class project.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
When I don't have to read it, yes.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Hot

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yes.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Who wouldn't? I mean I am nearly the center of the universe...and humble.

Did I mention the humbleness in my nature?

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Me??

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
No. But I still have all my fingers and toes and if you were around when I was growing up...

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Not sober...and I do not drink.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Granola

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
what, and give them a chance to escape?

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Sweet corn or Cheese

13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE
Pretty people?

14. RED OR PINK?
define the situation where this choice is important?
* Cooked Beef
* Bleeding from horrible wounds

If given these choices, then Pink.

15. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I cannot speak at least 7 different languages fluently

16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
The candy man...no! The popsicle truck driving guy...no, that girl that introduced me to the Lewinski, before it was a Lewinski...

17. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
Sure why not...if you feel like it.

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Pants? Pants? I don't need no stinkin' pants!

19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Cincy Reds replay of a game from 1999

20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
The White one...Nobody ever uses the white one so it is the only crayon in the box to not be used when all the others are broken and peeled...

21. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Let's shorten this list and say it is not, bad breath, stinky feet, dirty diapers or body odor

22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
A telemarketer called...and probably won't be calling back.

23. WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING TO DO TOMORROW?
First I thought I would get out of bed and brush my teeth, then urinate
Or let's say urinate then brush my teeth
I might then eat breakfast, depending on how many NPR dreams I enjoyed
after that I will probably try to read part of the paper.
I tend to want to look at the weather first because if it is going to be warm, then I can take a light jacket with me when I go out, however if it is going to stay cold, then I will want only my coat...

24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH
Big Ten Network Executives: This answer is just for you.

NOT WRESTLING!!

25. HAIR COLOR?
I still have the natural color I was born with.

26. EYE COLOR?
Sounds permanent...

27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
I can poke my finger in my eye and barely manage to squeeze out a tear now

28. FAVORITE FOOD?
Today?
This week?
Last Month?

Why do you keep trying to pigeon hole me?? Why? Why I say??

29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
ooooh...I loves me my happy endings...

does that sound a little creepy to you too?

30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Happy Times!

Funny Chinese movie

31. SUMMER OR WINTER?
When it's summer, then summer
When it's winter, then winter

32. HUGS OR KISSES?
BOTH

33. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Is anybody out there?

34. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
See above.

35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
I am reading 4 (or if I can find that Pratchett book then 5) books right now

36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
the mouse

37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
WIpeout, something on DIsney, Something on Nick, Something on Disney again...That Chinese movie...

38. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Stones

39. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Conscious?

40. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Third Rock from the Sun

0 comments: