Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I can use the bathroom sink again!!

You might remember that I posted about one of girl.imp's recent science experiments.  The one where she scooped poo out of the toilet (using t.p.) and set it in the bathroom sink so she could break it open to see what was inside??


I might have also mentioned that since discovering the experiment (she saw what she needed then left the mess in the sink...and I found it) I have not been able to use that sink for anything.  If I had to use said facilities I would use the sink in the other bathroom or the kitchen to wash my hands.  I simply could not even muster the courage to turn the water on...

However, since getting the stomach flu a few weeks ago and finding that this particular bathroom was the easiest to run to, I have been able to use the sink again!!!

yeah me....

0 comments: