Thank you Diana!
1. My favorite bumper stickers: As a matter of fact office, I do own the road! //
Kissing a smoker is like licking an ashtray
2. My baby photo makes the dog walking backwards with its butt shaved a Brad
3. I am often at odd with myself: Store this junk just in case it can be useful or
throw this crap away because it take up too much space
4. As a younger lad, deadlines tended to amuse me
5. They still do.
6. Our family had its own time zone. There was the Eastern Time zone, Slow
time (re: how women view the actual time when they are supposed to leave the
house for a party) and our family's time (re: how long the scout troop/baseball
team/football team would actually delay departing on a road trip before I would
finally show up)
7. I will judge your character within 1 minute of actually meeting you. (I have a
brother who will make his decision based on the first words out of your mouth)
8. I have never been wrong
9. I tend to finish your part of the conversation in my mind before you actually
do finish speaking
10. This makes laughing at your jokes hard
11. I have been wrong
12. I do realize that I am not the center of the universe
13. No, really. I am serious.
14. I believe that all things are possible to achieve
15. Until you don't achieve them. Then they are impossible, impractical, and just plain not cool
16. I have often tried to discern the moment when political correctness took the place of common sense
17. I believe that with today's pc culture the phrase 'Suck it up' can cause more trouble than it helps
18. Suck it up!
19. Tattoos as a means to show how tough one is is so low class. Any damn fool can draw a picture
20. But the covering of ones body with the scars of life (like that tree branch that broke my fall--momentarily- when I was 5sh, or that scar on my arm from when I was wrestling my brother and he pulled my arm through the metal workings on the underside of the couch or the time I dropped that knife through the back of my hand)...
21. Everyone please meet any damn fool...
22. Redheads are the best (especially when it comes with green eyes and a slight Irish lilt)
23. Bottled red is worse than bottled blonde
24. Pundits (both liberal and conservative--moderates have too much self-respect) should be caged on and island somewhere. Guantanamo..?
25. I often wonder if Hollywood can/will actually release more than 2-3 films a year that are not remakes of an older movie
Thursday, February 05, 2009
Thank you Diana!