Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sometimes...Sometimes I just want to beat my head against a wall...

Girl.imp and her friend are downstairs watching t.v.


g.imp: dad?  dad? (rushing upstairs)
g.imp: dad, can you look up on google whether or not touching your breasts can give you cancer?
me: touching your breasts will not give you cancer. (why does this happen when I am home?) Cancer is a mutation in the genes in your body.
friend: yeah, did you know that leukemia is the rarest form of cancer?
me: uhuh (is this the last word on this subject?)

the imps move back downstairs...

friend: I knew that touching your breasts would not give you cancer.  I must have touched mine 1,000 times and I didn't get cancer.  I get headaches.

me: (????!!!????)

friend:  I have a headache right now...

0 comments: