Thursday, December 21, 2006

You ever get an idea in your head about how easy something is going to be??

I had a dead tree fall down in my back yard...Ok, I was going to talk about being Bunyanesque and how two days later I felt like the Tinman who had rusted....

But let's talk about my former neighbors: Bill and Anita Drumm.

They have THE COOLEST halloween displays year in and year out. Apparently the local gendarmes actually drove by with the loud speakers announcing their approval...Pix next year folks.

'But Dennis, this is Christmas! Why on earth are you babbling incessently about Halloween?? Why Dennis? Why? If my pencils were sharpened I would be stabbing them in my eyeballs now...'

Because Bill likes to dress up like Santa for the local schools and elderly in the neighborhood. This by itself is worthy of a blog, but not todays. No today Santa made a housecall!

The imps were screaming! Not words, just sounds.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! House call Santa!

Diana said...

That has got to be the nicest thing a neighbor could do. Great pics!

Mama of 2 said...

I wish we had a neighbor like that. Girlie Girlie and Little Man would be beside themselves.

Really nice pics.

Pageant Mom said...

OH WOW!!! My daughter would just BURST if Santa showed up at the front door! How cooool is that?

Merry Christmas!!!!

Anonymous said...

Someone came to my Grandma's house dressed as Santa when I was about 3 or 4 and I have never forgotten it. I was awestruck. What an great neighbor you have!

Hope you had a great Christmas :)