Thursday, August 09, 2007

Why Should You Visit the Philippines?

I often tell people that visiting the Philippines should be on their 'Things To Do Before I Die' list.

The following are perfect examples of what I have been trying, for years, to describe:


Bohol Island Paradise:


Sunrise on the Beach -- Jealous Much?


How about Now? The ripples are dolphins feeding in the morming -- There are dolphins here...trust me!


Even I enjoyed the Sea view! Bohol! It only gets better!


How can Bohol get better?


Come view the Chocolate Hills!:



How about the view from the Bee Farm/Bed'N'Breakfast?:



If the view does not convince you, then let me tell you about the food:

Bohol Bee Farm - Organic Feast...Ok, this second (buffet) pic was not on Bohol, but mmmm....


Beaches and Sea Views not your bag? How about a river trip through a tropical jungle?

This is an actual floating restaurant -- He sings the songs!




And I do have to admit that if the Imps-In-Laws did not do all the planning for these activities, we would have never been able to see/experience these places.


In case we forgot to say it then:


Thank You!!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Wow. I have to admit I know next to nothing about the Phillippines but these pictures are gorgeous. And make me want to go. Lucky lucky imps.

dennis said...

Hannah, thank you. By the way, if you did not know, if one clicks on the pics the enlarged version can be viewed!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am jealous. Partly. I envy you the beach but not the plane ride. My wife is from Trinidad, which is 5 hours by plane. But we haven't been there in a couple years so we're suffering from serious beach envy.

Sunrise on the beach... How early did you have to get up for that? We tried to see the sunrise in Trinidad and got up at 5:00am, which was too late. Sunsets are at a much more reasonable time, albeit on the other side of the island.

Gorgeous pics, dude. They make me want to go. Now.