Tuesday, January 08, 2008

When OSU Gets to the Title Game NEXT Year...

Can we please play any team from a division other than from the SEC??

Yes, I am predicting the Buckeyes playing in a 3rd consecutive national title game and for those detractors out there who believe we are too slow (we're not, but we do have those odd games where sound technique gets left behind. go figure) let me just say that 4 title game appearances in 7 years trumps any background yammering of how underserving a conference/team we (the Buckeye Nation) are...and I did not see any other team willing to step up and take that spot for this year's beating!

Ok, soapbox put away until November 2008.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Um, are you talking about football, dude?

I am such a hoser.

Maria said...

I only care about the Cornhuskers and the Washington Huskies, so...um...yeah, good luck with that Buckeye stuff.

Now that we have stolen Bo Pellini away from LSU, maybe we can have a chance...

Erin said...

GO BUCKS!

Not bad for a rebuilding year if you ask me.