Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Boy.Imp is going to be soooo disappointed this year

Before we get to that, I arrived home around 11:45pm from work last night and found boy.imp asleep on the couch cushions on the floor of the family room while wife.imp cruised the internet. What has been the usual sleeping arrangement (both imps sharing girl.imp's bed) appears to have come to a crashing halt last night when girl.imp kicked b.imp out of her room and slammed the door shut.

But it worked out in the end as both imps were asleep, I went and tucked b.imp into g.imp's bed!
hahahaha--and woke up this a.m. with him squeezed inbetween myself and wife.imp. This arrangement is b.imp's preferred as he gets the middle and I end up 1/2 on and 3/4 off the edge of the mattress.
---
So I am driving b.imp to the sitter's this a.m. and he starts the following conversation:
b.imp: Daddy, guess what? While mommy was talking with Ate Ayi, she took my shirt off and she took my pants off and my underwear...
me: mmmhmmmm
b.imp: and then she almost put me in the shower with my socks on!!
me: wha? hahahaha
b.imp: ok, be we should not laugh at her anymore. She'll get grumpy again...

Back to Christmas Gifts that are not to be:
Grandma took one look at this idea for a Christmas gift for boy.imp and harshed on my ongoing high:
NO WAY!!





So instead of boy.imp getting this fabulous Engine from www.DiscoveryStore.com, I'll have to settle for getting him a Red Rider BB gun!

8 comments:

Maria said...

That fabulous engine looks like it would do more than put your eye out....

Diana said...

i guess i have no hope of my son EVER leaving our bed! thanks for that eye-opener.


and can i actually have that motor for my hubby's xmas gift? he loves to scrape his hands on those things...

Diana said...

wait- i'm actually going to have to get one for daddy and son...let's see who can take it apart and back together the fastest!

MdG said...

An official Red Ryder carbine action two-hundred shot range model air rifle with a compass in the stock and this thing that tells time?!?!?!!!
You'll shoot your eye out b.imp!!!

Pageant Mom said...

Noooo he'll shoot his eye out!!!

You really need to work on your approach with grandma....

:o)

dennis said...

PM you're right. Instead of the Ford engine, I should see if Grandma is interested in the Hemi!

Creative-Type Dad said...

That's cool! I didn't know you can get an engine?

wayabetty said...

Oh my! Boys will be boys, I supposed!