Wednesday, October 11, 2006

A week full of memories and bad internet connectivity has reduced them to the following one...

For what it is worth, we have had intermittant internet connectivity at the Playground this week.

So, what has happened?

wife.imp went to Boston on Tues. (a one day trip). So, girl.imp's kidar goes off at 3:30 a.m. and she wakes up wailing becuase she had a 'bad' dream.

What was this dream, you ask?

girl.imp: (wailing) mommy! MOMMY! I had a bad dream!
wife.imp: shhhh...I'm here. What did you dream.
g.imp: I dreamed you went to Boston and that you stayed there for two days!!! (renewed wailing)

Yes. You read this correctly. Girl.imp woke the household at 'too-effing-early' in the a.m. because she dreamed that wife.imp was going on a two day business trip.

There have been other events over the last week but this is what sticks out in my memory at the moment.

3 comments:

dennis said...

betty: actually it was an industrial park outside of Boston. I am not certain what/where tho...

Diana said...

I'm an hour away from Beantown!

My son-who has decided that sleeping with us is his new permanent thing-once woke up because Daddy had moved over too far, and wasn't in direct contact with Little Man...I'll be in trouble if they send him on a business trip...

Anonymous said...

Kidar?? LOVE IT!

I'm not sure what rock I've been under that I've not heard that before but you can bet your sweet patootie I'll be using it from this moment on! THANKS! :-)