Thursday, May 03, 2007

Joke Email

My uncle is a great one for sending 'joke' emails. However, since I grew up in (what my biology teacher termed as) hillbilly country, here is the latest:

Sex Test for Rednecks:
(circle T for true and F for false) (as if it was not obvious)

A Mestrual cycle has three wheels. T or F
Asphalt describes rectal problems. T or F
A G-String is part of a fiddle. T or F
Semen is a term used for sailors. T or F
Testicles are found on an octopus. T or F
A Pubic Hair is a wild rabbit. T or F
Masturbate is used to catch large fish. T or F
Fetus is a character on Gunsmoke. T or F
An Umbilical Cord is part of a parachute. T or F
A Condom is a large apartment complex. T or F
An Orgasm is the person who accompianies a choir T or F
A Diaphram is a geometric drawing. T or F




3 comments:

MdG said...

I have the most immature sense of humor, because that was hilarious!

Maria said...

I totally got that. I'm doomed.

dennis said...

mdg, maria: yep. After I told my mom about us being hicks (because of what my bio teacher said) well, let's say that when mom was not happy we were not happy.