Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Out of the Mouths of Imps


girl.imp: Daddy?
me: hmmm
girl.imp: Daddy, you need to excercise
me: (what??) I do?
girl.imp: yes, you do.
me: why?
girl.imp: because you are starting to look like grandpa!
me: Oh, in what way?
girl.imp: in the belly! You really need to get on the treadmill. You have not been on it in ages.
me: well, I hurt my foot...
girl.imp: but you really really need to start using it again...

Now that I am thoroughly depressed....Bring on the Holidays!!



picture borrowed from The Santa Claus Magic Picture Photo Album (http://www.emailsanta.com/santa_photos-vacation.asp)






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kids are cruel, aren't they?

Mine recently asked me why I was eating a candy bar, as she patted my stomach...

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's pretty deep.

Did it work? Are you on the treadmill. Maybe the wife put her up to it....(I'm just saying)

Diana said...

I'm going to tape my son's mouth shut the moment he says something like that...

Anonymous said...

Well you still type like a hot guy.

When Hailey gets old enough to mention that I'm getting fat I will totally die.

dennis said...

Tony: well, my sis.imp (the former nurse) has been warning me off the treadmill on a permanent basis. Something about my foot injury might never get better...

jenny: I AM totally hot!! LOL

diana: well, you might consider taping his mouth now. Once the Genie is out of the bottle...

SPM: that was harsh!!

Pageant Mom said...

Don't feel bad... I've got almost an entire fitness center in my basement that might as well be in Arizona...

Anonymous said...

Starting to look like Grandpa - now THAT'S motivational!