Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Ye ole interview questions

Mama of 2 posted some interview questions on her site and it appears that this trend is sweeping the blogosphere. So I upped and volunteered and Mo2 supplied the following questions :)

1. In a prodominately mommyblog filled world what drove you to start blogging?
For a while there I was a full-time SAHD. But I felt that with a (then) toddler and pre-schooler that my creative outlet was stifled. I simply did not have the energy to pursue my writing and Wife.Imp got tired of hearing me complain. She also is an avid NPR listener and heard about the rise in blogging, specifically daddy bloggers and she finally told me to shut up and type--just don't embarrass her.

2. What's the most important thing you have learned from your children so far?
The most important thing I have learned from my children is to loosen up and let the inner child loose.

3. If you and your wife could switch places for a day, would you and why?
Hell No! Nothing against wife.imp, she is a fabulous person and I am lucky to have met her. However, I really like me too. Yep, I am happy with who I am and I have to admit that since puberty women start leaking from various parts of their bodies for a wide assortment of reasons and I am not the least bit tempted to experience that kind of fun, not even for just one day!

4. What qualities do you think make you a good dad?
I give the imps lots and lots of ice cream! Actually I like to challenge the imps to be creative and not be afraid to try new things. If you let fear of failure stop you, you stop growing as a person and you fall short of your potential.

5. If you won the lottery do you think it would change your moral center?
Well, it will definately change our location! But we are on fairly firm footing with the moral center issue.

So to anyone that is interested, I'll interview YOU!
Here's what you do:
1. *Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me." *
2. *I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick thequestions. *
3. *You will update your weblog with the answers to the questions. *
4. *You will include this explanation and an offer to interviewsomeone else in the same post. *
5. *When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask themfive questions.*

Be sure to add this at the end of your questions so that people that read your blog can ask you to interview them.

4 comments:

Creative-Type Dad said...

You can interview me, only if the questions are about things I know, like chicken in a bucket and maybe how to change a diaper.

Unknown said...

So, if you had a magic wand, and if job availability was not a concern....where would you choose to live? Since you said a lottery win would change your location and all.

dennis said...

believe it or not, Ohio is nice, if one can find the right location (and said location can be found), but there is also Scotland, I love the idea of Scotland.

However there is my personal favorite Tagaytay City in the Philippines! (http://www.travelph.com/resorts/tagaytay/)
Amongst all the splendor it has to offer, mountain views, beaches, jungle, urban living, etc...etc...etc...it also is home to the world's smallest, active volcano!!

Maria said...

I read this really interesting article the other day about people and debt. And what was really weird was that about HALF of the people said that they were counting on winning the lottery to help them out.

I mean, you just sit there dumbfounded. Win the LOTTERY??? That is one of those "what would you do if?" discussions not a "when I win it." one.

And you can't interview me. I know you to be a smarty pants and you would ask something about sex and/or vibrators.