Monday, April 09, 2007

New Music for an old Meme

Ok, my 7 song meme has been posted but I have been thinking and today I am changing my pics:

Today:

Beethoven gets the axe (tomorrow he might be back) in favor of Ravel's "Bolero"

The Who (I get a bad taste in my mouth even typing this--so for today only) is replaced by
Guns'N'Roses "Welcome to the Jungle"

Queen Cherry Poppin' Daddies Tchaikovsky(I think I might have imbibed waaaaay too much of something to even consider this) is being nixed for Metallica's "Enter the Sandman"

Ok, since I have booted the rest, Scott Joplin is going awol in favor of Neil Diamond's "Brother Loves Travelling Salvation Show"

and what the hell,
Goodbye Queen and replace it with Dwight Yoakam's "Fast As you"

and the Cherry Poppin' Daddies must leave us to be replaced by the Best song of this Century: Matchbox 20's "Bent"

Bonus track would be Aram Khachaturian's "Saber Dance"

3 comments:

Maria said...

I am such a dunce with music...the only one I recognized was Neil Diamond.

So...will be back when I have looked them up and educated myself.

Pageant Mom said...

I know them all!!

I love music. My ipod is omnipresent - I have to have a soundtrack to each day, each moment, so I can remember it in a song. Music sets my mood, my inner feelings... it stirs my mind and my body - if I had to choose between sight and hearing, I would choose hearing!!!

:o)

p.s. I can play the Saber Dance on the piano!! No lie!

dennis said...

Maria: once you hear them, you will know that you know them

pageant mom: I HEART YOU!!