Monday, February 05, 2007

More Snow on the Way means: more frigid weather, one more day less before College Football returns, one more day at home from school for the imps...

Here is something to brighten your day:

(I took a chance and opened an email with attachments today!!)


I would love to have seen this on the roads in the last week...


Have you ever lived next to a 'Hyacinth Bucket'?
(BBC: "Keeping Up Appearances")


According to my dad, as a child I WAS this family!!!


Just makes me want to burn the grill instead...



I found my mid-life crisis Tatoo!







5 comments:

Christina_the_wench said...

These are great. lol

Diana said...

The first pic should be put right at the end of my driveway. I've been at this place for a year and a half and I think I've made it in before nine a handful of times.

Diana said...

And I love the pic of the imps you have on the sidebar!

dennis said...

Christina: they do make one grin don't they?

Diana: Thank you!! :)

That Chick Over There said...

Those are hilarious!