Tuesday, February 06, 2007

What Frat Should We Be Looking For?

Earlier tonight, I was blithly yammering on the phone with my elder sib, girl.imp was coloring on the couch next to me.

Gee Dennis, this sounds like one of your tangents. You seem to be moving a little off focus. Well I would have to agree with you. However this point is appropriate because she was watching boy.imp, right before he walked up to me...

b.imp: Here daddy! Smell my finger!
(I want to stress, b.imp is only 3-years-old. He should NOT be doing this...well, at least not to me! This is something that he should be doing in 3rd grade! Like when I was in 3rd grade and one of my classmates unzipped his pants and ran down the hall, chasing the girls, will his thumb hanging out of his pants!!)
me: Wha? Oh. OH.MY.GOD!! What did you do? Stick your finger in your butt?
b.imp: (laughing) Yes!!

and what did my elder sib and beautiful girl.imp do? They.Laughed. They laughed until they started to choke and cry!! Then laughed some more.

8 comments:

Christina_the_wench said...

Well sweetie, what did you expect them to do? That is funnier than hell! hahahaha

dennis said...

Christina:
Cheers mate! :)

Diana said...

and here I am laughing with them...because they ARE still laughing about it aren't they?

Mama of 2 said...

laughing with them as well...especially since it's not my kid doing that. LOL!!!

Good luck with all of that Dennis.

Unknown said...

I am just going to pretend I never read this....and go on my merry, butt-finger free day. HAHA!

Creative-Type Dad said...

Ha!! That's funny.

I remember my uncle doing that to me (he's 6 years older) when I was in high school except his finger didn't come out of his butt. He just got back from a date.

dennis said...

diana, rebecca, Mo2, Tony:
just you wait! I hope that when you grow up and have kids they act just like...

Yes!! I am passing on the parents' curse! hahahahhahahaha.........ha!

Pageant Mom said...

Just you wait. It gets even funnier to them when they're 12.