Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Wife.Imp is currently checking 3 local news channels and 1 state news channel and 1 national news channels...

NBC, ABC, CBS, ONN and CNN have increased their ratings as wife.imp refuses take any weather forcast at its, individual, word.

She has spent the last 2 (3?) hours flipping from one forecast to another. I cannot tell but she seems more annoyed that they are stating the same thing. If one, just one forecast allowed for no snow and half-way decent road conditions, she would have been out of here!!

girl.imp is out of school for the 2nd day this week. I believe we will stop buying her lunches, as every day this month that she marked to purchase lunch, we have had severe winter weather!! However, she is not claiming to be our teacher and is prodding me to do a vocabulary assignment!

boy.imp has his trucks so no new news there...

Oh, happy Valentines Day :)

9 comments:

MdG said...

Happy V-day to you and your imps!
Here in MD, we are CODE YELLOW!! at school. OMG!! SNOW!! ICE!!
Luckily Piko de G has a feever and does not want to go outside. Well, not luckily, but you know.

We're spending the day watching Animal Planet. You?

Creative-Type Dad said...

I have selective-weather disorder too. I look for weather I agree with.

dennis said...

MdG: we were watching Disney Channel but I shufled the imps off for their afternoon nap (ie: time to run, scream, jump and generally tear up my house as long as they stay in their bedrooms). Then we watched some show about sharpshooters and finally I am now watching an OSU v MSU football game I taped earlier this year.

Tony: There are days in the summer I dreeeeeeeam of days like this. It is on days like this that I dreeeeeam of the broiling, hot, summer days.

ninjapoodles said...

Ahh. Nothing says "ROMANCE" like being stuck at home with the kids. I could barely handle our fake snow days--I can only imagine what it's like to be trapped for REAL. Happy Valentine's Day!

That Chick Over There said...

Sadly, I am much like your wife in that I refuse to trust ANYONE named, you know, Chip Weathers or Rainy Summers. The forecast is as fake as their name man!

Mama of 2 said...

Yep 2 days off for my Little Man as well and this morning he's working on a 2 hour delay. Luckily for me my 2 days off of work coincided with the two weather days from hell. But I was out in the trenches this morning and surprisingly enough I made it to work on time.
BTW I DESPISE WINTER!!

MdG said...

One of our local weather guys is named Topper Shutt. I poop you not.

Christina_the_wench said...

Forecasters are liars. You gotta shop around.

James Burnett said...

I believe in the great weather caster conspiracy. It's a con. They all sit around the backs of dark newsrooms throwing darts at a board.

Christina's right. Shop around.