Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Theology 101 by Prof. Girl.Imp

g.imp: dad, did you know that God and the devil are twin brothers?
me: oh?
g.imp: Yes but other than that they really do not have much in common. Except that they both hate spinach. Because I hate spinach too.

We probably should not get the Pope on the horn over this revelation. I mean, what with the Discovery Channel 'claiming' to have found the tomb of Jesus and all, this little nugget from my daughter might not be well received. However, for a really good fiction book about God and the devil being brothers, read 'Waiting for the Galactic Bus'.

4 comments:

Diana said...

So that's why God gave the spinach E.Coli....

Maria said...

Ugh. Spinach. It looks like it sounds.

That Chick Over There said...

She and I could totally hang together.

dennis said...

TCOT: She might like that.