Monday, August 07, 2006

Is there such a thing as Blogger Block?

I have been sitting here for hours all of 30 seconds and -- nothing. No ideas.

Ok, I have informed the wife.imp that I am going to let my hair grow (at least until after my sister's wedding in October). I have really red hair and I found (gasp) a few gray strands. I am now on the slow slide to ... whatever it is. All I know is that when red goes gray it looks bad.

However, it will not be a mullet. The front is growing (well I hope the front is growing) as long as the back. This means that I no longer get out of the shower run the towel over my hair twice and scrape my fingers through my hair once. I actually have to run my fingers through my hair 4, maybe 5, times.

Wife.imp and girl.imp have both declared that I need to cut my hair as I have a shaggy look. Yes that was shaggy look, not shaggy locks. My biggest fear is not how I might look in 2 more months, but whether or not the w.imp shaves my scalp while I am sleeping sometime during the next two weeks!

One never knows, if this hair thing goes well, I'll have to get that tattoo and ear piercing! Nothing like getting in on a fad years after it has disappeared!! (honey, you know that I am just kidding about the Tats and piercings...Right?)

I realize this was a lame posting...but it was talking about my hair or posting the poem that prompted my dad to ask me if I was going to jump off of the roof...

5 comments:

Creative-Type Dad said...

tattoo, ear piercing, then comes the red sports car and open collar shirts.

dennis said...

You forgot the excessive gold chains!

yoo hoo said...

...um and the overpriced motorcycle, unless you already have one, then by all means, have fun!

dennis said...

blog-o-licious: Nope! no motorcycles. I have owned them in the past but I had to sell one to make tuition my first year of college and the 2nd never ran properly.

Sooo, I have to try and look cool from the front seat of the family mini-van!!

Diana said...

LOL!
-Saying 'peace' instead of good-bye!
-Actually throwing up the 'peace' sign!
LOLOL!!!