Thursday, July 20, 2006

Potty Training Lessons

It is becoming quite apparent that our 12-year-old babysitter has tremendous magical powers. She not only gets b.imp to take naps (something that only happens about as often as blue moons when I am home) but b.imp seems to leap onto the training potty for her.

I might just abdicate the throne if this keeps up!

Today b.imp fake-cried and wailed when I insisted he try to use the potty. That is he cried until I mentioned, Fruit Loops. Ahhhh the sweet sound of silence.

Still he did not achieve the desired results.

However he did have fun:
b.imp: It's sticking...
me: It is? (hey! he might be reeeeally using the potty today!)
b.imp: Yes. My ting-ting is sticking.

That is when I noticed b.imp was repeatedly opening his legs then sqeezing his thighs together. Then he reached between his legs and peeled (yes, peeled) his penis off of his thigh where it had just been stuck.

This was not the image I wanted to take with me today...or really any day...

4 comments:

Diana said...

LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!

Creative-Type Dad said...

That's probably the strangest thing I've ever...

MrsFortune said...

Yah ... um ... me, neither. :-)

The babysitter thing? It's like a dog trainer being able to instantly get your dog to sit when you have to basically give him a steak to get him to do it. I've experienced it with my husband. Baby won't sleep all fucking day and then here comes hubz, and he's asleep in two seconds. Gah, it's so frustrating.

dennis said...

Mrs. Fortune: I used to be that dad..except that wife imp also works. I thought I was sooo the whip!

tony: I remembered my nephew, while sis changed his diaper, grabbed his penis and stretched it like three feet, laughing the whole time...(distances might be not be actual)

diana: may a sick camel visit your bedroll...