Monday, July 24, 2006

Some days the only good imp is a sleeping imp!

There is a hole in the wall behind my sofa. If a termite colony had a fire drill and all the little pests left via one opening, it would be the size of the hole in the wall behind my sofa.

There is dust the floor behind my sofa and there is dust on the back of my sofa from the hole in the wall behind my sofa.

There is glue drying under the hole in the wall and in the dust on the floor and on the back of my sofa.

There is a chalky paste dried on the blade of a letter opener that was used make the hole in the wall behind my sofa that created all the dust that fell on the back of my sofa and on the floor behind my sofa.


The reason I was given for the chalky paste that was dried on the letter opener and for the dust that fell on the floor behind my sofa and for the dust that fell on the back of my sofa and for the hole in the wall behind my sofa and for the glue drying under the hole on my wall behind my sofa???

w.imp: the termites peed on your wall daddy.


Friday was not a good day for us here in imp nation. However, I did find the cure for the frustration:


8 comments:

Mama of 2 said...

Oh Dennis...again you slay me with your take on the world.

I have to agree about the sleeping issue though. That's when we can stand over them and sigh thinking how we couldn't live without them...but the minute they wake well that's an entirely different story.

yoo hoo said...

sooo cute again...love all the stuffed animals.
ps, I have lived in Cincinnati and Cuyahoga Falls.

dennis said...

blog-o: since you escaped Cincy...I have to ask what forced you to go there in the first place??

For me, Cincy will always be a nice town to visit...

yoo hoo said...

I worked for Twin Valu and came back to the left coast because I missed the left coast.

Unknown said...

Ah yes, a good nap can cure almost anything. Although it sounds to me like YOU might have been the one needing the nap-therapy. Haha.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»