Thursday, July 13, 2006

Sometimes they make you just want to get out of bed...

My dad is an early riser. He really enjoys calling early in the a.m. just because he knows he will usually wake me up (we do not have a phone in our bedroom). But things have recently changed.

I have not mentioned this yet, but g.imp has recently been getting out of bed around 5 to 5:30 a.m. Yes! We now have an early bird (This was the same girl that knew Dave Letterman's theme song by the age of 18 mo.)

Normally g.imp will get up, have breakfast and head downstairs for a brisk 21/2 hours of undisturbed t.v. veiwing.

Today she called grandpa. As previously stated, Grandpa is an early riser--just not that early.

g.imp decided to call, just to say, 'hello' and tell grandpa 'I think (b.imp) woke up at 1 in the morning and I think he sneaked into mom and dad's room and that Winnie-the-Pooh is on the Disney Channel and to say hello to grandma when she wakes up!'

Sometimes I really do wish I was a fly on our walls...

0 comments: